Saturday, May 31, 2014

NEW!! Jericho Wall

COMING JUNE 15TH 2004
A POETRY COLLECTION

until then how about a something new just for today,

JERICHO WALL
Woke up with this touching,
This dying,
This lurching,
Trying to figure out which way to go,
Friendships I love are sand shifting,
My mind is dealing to the nature of this world,
I ask you please stop your seeding,
Rip away this Christmas Carol bleeding,
Stop asking me questions I don't understand,
I'm just one man,
Just an every day trying sort of man,

My thoughts can be a deceiving,
Nature unto itself,
While gasping at the silence of defacing the voices that heal,
I kneel,
Tears falling from the Jericho Wall,
I crumble,
I scream,
I get in your face,
This is not all,

I push away these thoughts of leaving,
To hold onto arms that have been needing,
But as I hold onto his thighs,
My mind hurts with the same anger he has in the air,
My mind hurts with the fear in how this make believe planet can be,
I have a fear that I maybe losing a friend for evermore,
I ask you please stop your leading,
Rip away this Christmas Carol bleeding,
(c)brian c. williams/System Productions

you might also want to check out,


     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

No comments:

Post a Comment