Friday, May 30, 2014

NEW!! Ducks


COMING JUNE 15TH 2004
A POETRY COLLECTION

until then how about a something new just for today,

DUCKS
No good way to say this,
But I will try,
I'm almost to the point of saying goodbye,
The sun is in reach,
Maybe this time I will not let it pass me by,
Knowing how much the feeling can pass,
Keeps me thinking of the last,
The last time I felt like leaving everything behind,

I have put myself on a shelf,
I've measured out my mouth in the ways that I've failed,
The days that pile up are on my mind,
It keeps reminding me of the clock within my eyes ticking away at my time,
Hands ach,
The veins are rising from the skin,
I scratch away at my sin,

Children played as the day was almost over,
A phone call came from my lover,
Things are calm,
Reached down within to find this is never ending,
What I find is a hole,
Sometimes this all just seems like I'm pretending,
No good way to say this,
But I will try,
(c)brian c. williams/System Productions

you might also want to check out,


     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

No comments:

Post a Comment