Monday, May 26, 2014

NEW!! You Know


COMING JUNE 15TH 2004
A POETRY COLLECTION

until then how about a something new just for today,

YOU KNOW
Crawl from that hole of happiness,
Push for a second back the trust,
Your memories of me keep dragging you towards us,
Can't you remember the times you hit with whatever was at hand,
Can't you remember how much you ripped apart this man,
I recall all the moments of you know me so much it has never stopped hurting,

Another sort of cruel lie,
When you walked up to me,
With those eyes that kept my heart at rest,
The things swirling in my head I'm trying my best,
Know every step of what you do to me,
Know every trick you can use,
Not really strong enough to say no,
And you know,
You know what remains,
And you know will always remain the same,
(c)brian c. williams/System Productions

you might also want to check out,

     Introducing The Shaman Of The Earth Maker and the return of The Pearl.
     “Every sentient species has a secret joy in thinking they are the most creative harbingers of death but each and every one cowers in corners to what the natural order of things can do.”

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

No comments:

Post a Comment