Wednesday, May 28, 2014

NEW!! Boot Fight


COMING JUNE 15TH 2004
A POETRY COLLECTION

until then how about a something new just for today,

BOOT FIGHT
It's a shattered path I revolve around,
I turned up gray,
Then turned my mind down,
Face I found standing nose to nose may have been my own,
I thought am I ok with the view shown?
Charity of simplicity is that you are either wrong or right,
You stand up boy,
Decide to be a man,
Because being a man has nothing to with age or strength,
It has more to do with how much your life has meant,
How many times I have made the wrong choice,
Stood up and held my hand up with my own voice,
Times I have backed down to benefit another life,
Those days I have waded through all sorts of strife,
It's a simple little message from a simple man,
These boots are my battles,
These boots are my land,
(c)brian c. williams/System Productions

you might also want to check out,


     Introducing The Shaman Of The Earth Maker and the return of The Pearl.
     “Every sentient species has a secret joy in thinking they are the most creative harbingers of death but each and every one cowers in corners to what the natural order of things can do.”


     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

No comments:

Post a Comment