Sunday, June 1, 2014

NEW!! Freal

COMING JUNE 15TH 2004
A POETRY COLLECTION

until then how about a something new for today,

FREAL
Until my heart breaks,
I walk around as myself,
Without all the shakes,
From the way linear makes me all corporeal,
To how I stand on my horse without apologies,
I see your moral as being full of blood,
This is a touch of me going out for lunch,
But without giving much,
What corrupted my own soul once?
Give an inch?
Fuck you this is my inch,
Step off,
Step away if you don't like what I have to say,
I'm not on a mission to make everyone happy,
With words my pen sings,
It also slices and stings,
That is my image in the mirror,
I want to wake up without questions of why,
I will care,
I will speak,
I will dress from toe to feet,
In the ways of being the freak that I'm proud to be,
I have an army standing beside me,
Good luck to you and me,
(c)brian c. williams/System Productions

you might also want to check out,


     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

No comments:

Post a Comment